25 Jul 2012
AtMail Open - Upgrade Options
The AtmailOpen is no longer supported, please see why.
- AtMail Open was created as a lightweight and easy-to-install Webmail client version of our commercial AtMail product, which we have developed andsupported since 1998. Until now, open source Webmail projects have fallen short of satisfying the community's hunger for a balance between cutting edge features and simplicity. With an eyetoward the future, we submit this free webmail client software for the enjoyment and utility of any and all who may benefit.
- The AtMail Open software is freely available under the terms of the Apache 2.0 License.
- For organizations that require a low-risk, no-cost, commercial-quality webmail interface with innovative features -- something MORE from webmail -- AtMail Open fills the gap. A simpleupgrade path from the free and open source version of AtMail to the commercial platform is readily available. Over 4,000 clients have implemented the commercial AtMail software, whichpowers over 15 million active email accounts worldwide.
- View a comparison table of features available in the AtMail Open source version and commercial upgrade package
- The commercial version of AtMail is available as a complete WebMail system, offering enhanced features, Groupware, Calendaring, Advanced "Desktop" like functionality via Webmail. Thousands of organizations have selected the commercial version of AtMail to provide a complete Webmail platform for end users.
Advanced Interface for IE
- By upgrading to the licensed version of AtMail you gain the benefit of using our advanced interface for Internet Explorer. Give your users the experience of an Outlook style interface anywhere in the world using the most common browser on the market. >> More Info
- Are you and your users used to a collaborative groupware suite? Upgrade now to the full version of AtMail and take advantage of the full featured groupware suite we offer. With the full version of AtMail, you can share your addressbook, calendar and tasks with everyone in your organization. >> More Info
Advanced Interface for Firefox
- Firefox has taken the net by storm. With the release of version two, this is only gaining ground and becoming the cross platform browser of choice. Upgrade now and let your users enjoy the improved interface and all of the advanced features our Advance Firefox interface provides. >> More Info
- The WebMail server of @Mail stores Calendar, Task and Contact data in a MySQL database. Using the WebMail interface, users can modify data synchronized with Outlook and the changes will be automatically copied back to the desktop client. A lightweight Exchange alternative! >> More Info
- A complete messaging platform is available based on AtMail. Including Mail-server features, complete POP3/IMAP/SMTP support, Groupware features and calendaring. Including the enhanced Webmail interface of AtMail. Perfect for users that need to deploy a modern messaging platform without the fuss.
- Grown to like the AtMail interface but want to bring all of your email administration into one place? Upgrade to the full version of AtMail and begin using our bundled server package today. We provide a backend solution that seamlessley integrates with our inteface. Full SMTP, POP & IMAP suport, Anti-spam and Anti-virus protection built on open source and compliant protocols.
- Manage your email system from our custom webadmin panel. Here you can configure most of the common SMTP,POP/IMAP, anti-spam and anti-virus settings in addition to managing users and checking the statistics of your system. >> More Info
Easy Web Administration
- The Mail-server edition of AtMail simplifies the administration of users, mail-server settings, Spam/Anti spam settings and system maintenance. Use the intuitive Webadmin interface to manage the complete Mail-server with ease, including Web-based reporting and graphs of system usage. >> View Demo
- Including comprehensive Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus features, the Mail-server edition can project end-users of malicious emails and Spam. Full Web-administration included and user-level settings via Webmail to control Spam settings. >> More Info
- AtMail offer a complete hardware appliance, with AtMail pre-loaded and configured. A perfect fit for an organization looking to deploy AtMail with ease, using a reliable platform and proven software. Plug in the AtMail appliance and deploy your next messaging platform.
- Are you looking to bring a full AtMail system in house? Pressured for time to present a solution? Don't have the resources to convert an existing system (or don't have the existing system to convert) to run the full server version of AtMail? Enter the AtMail Appliance.
- Designed to be a turnkey solution, the AtMail Appliance will get you up and running quickly. The appliance arrives with the OS tuned and AtMail installed. Take it out of the box, rack it and power it on and you are ready to import users and take control of your email.
Linux Powered - Optimized for AtMail
- Based on a custom version of CentOS, the AtMail Appliance has been customized, hardened and optimized for AtMail. Whether you have 100 or 100,000 users, the appliance can be used to meet your needs. >> More Info
Solid and Dependable
- The AtMail appliance hardware has been in production since 2003; the hardware powers ISPs, University mail-server platforms, Bank messaging systems and more. >> More Info